Astra Apartments Sydney CBD - Pitt Street
This apartment in Sydney is just a few minutes walk to the nearest train station making your access to the rest of the city convenient. You also have various restaurants and bars right nearby to keep you entertained after a long day at work. It's prime location makes it a great choice for professionals as it is near various commercial hubs. Darling Harbour is just at a 10 minutes walking distance and at Sydney Opera House is less than 10 minutes drive away, making it an excellent choice for tourists and other leisure travelers alike.
The apartment is 18 minutes drive to the airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$290||AU$290||AU$290|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$390||AU$390||AU$390|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Airport 6.02miles
- Museum station 0.16 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These Sydney CBD apartments are fully furnished and nearby the train stations, offering excellent connectivity within walking distance. The property has one and two bedroom apartments that will appeal to all kinds of travelers from business to leisure. They have generously sized residential layouts making them perfect for long stays. The bedrooms come appointed with a queen size bed. The two bedroom aparment can be configured into either two queens or one queen and two singles. The living rooms contain a wide screen TV, coffee table and sofa. The dining table is in the adjoining hall. The kitchen is well equipped and fully sufficient to sustain long stayers. The bedroom comes with two bathrooms and the en-suite one has a bathtub.
You can also access the gym facilities, pool, in-house laundry facilities and parking.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.