Wentworth Avenue Apartments, Sydney CBD
Veriu Central in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), is 601 m from Central Railway Station and 5 minutes' walk from China Town. Guests can enjoy five unique food and beverage outlets located on-site.
The apartments are 5 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and shopping and dining on Oxford Street. Sydney Opera House is a 10-minute drive away and Sydney Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$330||AU$330||AU$330|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$440||AU$440||AU$440|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney International Airport 4.6miles
- Museum Railway Station 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Games console: In reception area
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The modern serviced apartment in Sydney has featured air-conditioned rooms that have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The tour desk can book whale watching cruises and trips to the Blue Mountains. Guests can dine at the Asian influenced seafood restaurant which specializes in chilli crab, or enjoy a seasonal degustation menu at the fine dining restaurant. Casual dining options are also provided.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and answer any queries.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.