Forenom Aparthotel Tampere
Tampere is a city in southern Finland that sits between Näsijärvi Lake and Pyhäjärvi Lake, with the Tammerkoski rapids in between.
The exceptional apartments are just 550 yards from the Plevna Movie Theatre Complex and 1,000 yards from Tampere Bus Terminal - delivering comfort as well as convenience for every traveller who chooses to call the city of Tampere their home for a short or extended period of time.
Tampere train station is 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments and Tampere Airport is 30 minutes’ bus ride away.
- Tampere–Pirkkala Airport 11.4 miles
- Tampereen Rautatieasema 1 miles
- Tampereen Rautatieasema 1 miles
- Oy Matkahuolto Ab 1.3 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Sleek and contemporary, these apartments in Tampere are the ideal base to explore the city.
The apartments in this property are modern, self-catering and feature free Wi-Fi access along with views of one of Tampere’s main streets, Hämeenkatu, and of the inner courtyard. All rooms have a flat screen TV, mini fridge and tea/coffee facilities plus a seating and dining area to deliver comfortable living.
For additional comfort, your stay also includes both bed linen and final cleaning.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.