Teddington is a suburb of south-west London. With a relaxing vibe, you will find that the serviced accommodation aptly complements the tranquil surroundings, giving you plenty of space to unwind. Some top attractions will never be too far away on the train, including Hampton Court Palace, Richmond Park, Windsor Castle and many more.
- Heathrow 5.6 miles
- Gatwick 20.2 miles
- Fullwell 0.4 miles
- Teddington 0.5 miles
- Richmond 3.0 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.1 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
Staying in serviced accommodation allows you to live as if you were in the comfort of your own home. It gives you greater flexibility, more independence and most importantly, greater privacy than staying in a hotel room.
All rooms have free-of-charge high-speed broadband and Sky television (including Sky Sports & Sky Cinema). Rooms are spacious and the fixtures and fittings are from high-quality brands.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.