6 Hayarkon 7 Street Serviced Apartment
This apartmne is just over Tel Aviv's promenade (the Tayelet), which features good restaurants and all sorts of places to relax on. The Tayelet also leads to historical Jaffa in the south and to the old Port of Tel Aviv in the north. Located near the American embassy and the vibrant city center, Bugrashov and Ben Yehuda streets. This area is known for its vibrant night life, delicious eateries, 24/7 supermarkets, cool coffee shops, young and chic clothing for moderate prices and the most beautiful and attractive beaches of Tel Aviv: Banana Beach, Bugrashov Beach, Frishman Beach and the renowned Gordon Beach. It is also a walking distance from the charming quarter of Neve Tsedek with its village-like atmosphere and Tel Aviv’s Old Railway Station (HaTachana complex), full of cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques. Few minutes from the Yemenite Quarter (Kerm Hateimanim) where you will find tens of restaurants of traditional Yemenite dishes.
• NO SMOKING
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO PARTIES ALLOWED
• TURN OF LIGHTS AND AC/HEATING WHEN OUT OF THE PROPERTY
• RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBOURS BY KEEPING NOISE TO A REASONABLE LEVEL AT ALL TIMES
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms||$499||$499||$499||$499||$499|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Airport Terminal 3 15.4miles
- HaYarkon/Trumpeldor, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel 0.01 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite shops
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Table tennis
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This modern and stylish with a panoramic view over the Mediterranean sea. A rare 2 -bedroom apartment just over one of the most beautiful beaches in Tel Aviv.
Located near the American embassy and the vibrant city center, Bugrashov and Ben Yehuda streets full of shops, 24/7 supermarkets, restaurants, and night-life. A walking distance from the charming quarter of Neve Tzedek and the historical railway station.
This apartment is just over the promenade (Tayelet) which features good restaurants and all sorts of places to relax on. The Tayelet also leads to historical Jaffa in the south and to the old Port of Tel Aviv in the north.
This real beachfront apartment is Fully-equipped and impeccably-furnished and comes complete with a queen size and king size orthopedic beds.
Ideal for a small family, or up to four friends looking for a great time in a great city. This beautiful apartment is the perfect spot for being close to all the action of the city center and feel the atmosphere of the beach.
Renovated to a high standard with big LCD flat screen and cable TV, wireless Internet, full AC, washer and dryer and fully equipped modern and beautiful kitchen.
Whether your scene is coffee shops, art galleries, trendy shops, incredible restaurants, or the wildest nightclubs, you’ll find it just minutes from this apartment. As mentioned, if relaxing on the beach or frolicking in the Mediterranean is what sounds tempting, this is the place for you.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.