1 Chome Morimiya Serviced Apartment
Travel back in time to the Edo-era, with well preserved architectures art museums and regional handicrafts that are a treat for the eyes. Kanazawa is renowned for its impeccable geisha and samurai districts, the iconic Kenrokuen stroll garden, and its wonderful cuisine – including some of Japan's highest-quality seafood. Kanazawa's main attraction is Kenrokuen, one of Japan's "three best landscape gardens" and by many considered the most beautiful of them all. The apartment is within 10 minutes drive to the nearest station and Komatsu Airport is only 40 minutes drive away.
- Komatsu International Airport 37 km
- Kanazawa Station 2.4 km
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A hoilday home that is true to traditional Japanese architecture and with it provides the modern facilities that you've come to expect from an upscale accommodation. This is a 2 bedroom apartment spread across two floors. The lower floor has the washing machine and the well-equipped kitchen plus a living room with high ceilings. Slide open the shoji doors of the Japanese room for an expansive space, or close the shoji doors to create a private room which you can use as a bedroom with futon arranged.
On the upper level is a large Western-style bedroom, a desk and a spacious sofa that overlooks the yuzen artwork below.
You get free Wi-Fi and bathroom amenities.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.