16-23 Roppongi Serviced Apartments, Minato
Minato is one of the great delights of Tokyo. With a perfect blend of tradition and technology, any visitor will love the city.
The area of Roppongi is a vibrant place with shopping malls, restaurants, clubs etc that will take up your spare time and keep you more than entertained. The area also hosts the National Art Center and the Mori Art Museum and lots of trendy art galleries that anyone will love no matter what their preference is. You can also explore Tokyo Tower and Zōjō-ji Temple which are near the apartment.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 11.6miles
- Roppongi Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
16-23 Roppongi Serviced Apartments are vibrant and modern studio serviced apartments in Tokyo come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Located within just a 4 minutes walk from Roppongi metro station, these apartments are suitable for both short and extended stays because of their close proximity to the shopping centres. The kitchens feature an electric kettle, microwave, washing machine with dryer, and all the other necessities. Additional features include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture and comfy beds.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.