Akasaka 2-Chome Apartment, Shibuya
Shibuya is one of the many gems in the East that shines with exotic mystery and beauty.
In the upscale neighbourhood of Akasaka, tranquil Shinto shrines like Higawa and Nogi contrast with bustling areas like Ark Hills, which has shops, a beer garden and the Suntory Hall concert venue. The vast Tokyo Midtown mall has high-end fashion and design stores, as well as the Suntory Museum of Art, with rotating exhibitions focused on Japanese art and crafts. The museum is also known for its weekly tea ceremony that just has to be experienced. Suntory Hall and Sen-oku Hakukokan Museum.
Transport connections are all over so you’ll be fine getting around Tokyo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||¥14200||¥10935||¥10935|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||¥15750||¥11900||¥11900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 11.6miles
- Akasaka Station 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Akasaka 2-Chome Apartments are stylish and vibrant serviced apartments in Tokyo that come with the features that corporate and leisure travellers love.
Located within a few minutes walk from Akasaka station, these cozy apartments have all the facilities for your comfortable long and short stay in Tokyo. Modern amenities like the vacuum cleaner, washing machine, complimentary Wi-Fi, 32 inches LCD television (SHARP AQUOS), auto bath with reheating function, hot water dispenser, automatic key lock with monitor, the automatic dishwashing machine, bedclothes etc are provided.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.