Chuo-Ku Serviced Apartment, Chiyoda
Situated in the Ginza district of Chūō, Tokyo, these apartments are an ideal stay that will tick all the boxes for your corporate or leisure stay.
Some of the big attractions aren’t a huge distance from the apartments. Kabukiza is just a 1-minute walk away from the apartment, while guests can also make a 3-minute walk to department stores like Mitsukoshi and Matsuya Ginza, or take a 22-minute train ride to the lively Shinjuku area. Haneda Airport can be reached with a 24-minute ride on the Keikyu Line. You can also visit ART AQUARIUM MUSEUM and Konica Minolta Planetaria Tokyo which are near the apartment.
Public transport connections are near to the apartments, meaning you can get from A to B very easily.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 11.7miles
- Higashi Ginza Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Chuo-Ku Serviced Apartments have fully furnished serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, these beautiful apartments are ideally situated in Ginza. The facilities and services provided within the apartments ensure a pleasant stay for all guests. The apartments come with a vast array of services, including free Wi-Fi, LCD/plasma screen, air purifier, humidifier, slippers, towels and much more. With an ideal location and facilities to match, the apartments are perfect for business and leisure travellers.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.