Court Annex Roppongi
Very central location just across from the Grand Hyatt Hotel and Roppongi Hills Tower.
Located in a vibrant neighbourhood in the Minato district, especially well-known for its active nightlife environment and trendy dining spots, Court Annex is the perfect residence for business travellers looking to stay in the heart of Tokyo. Its central location puts it within easy reach of the Tokyo Tower, Roppongi Hills and Tokyo Midtown, as well as sitting midway between Tokyo Station and Shibuya.
- Haneda 10.5 miles
- Roppongi 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Sprinkler system
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- High speed broadband connection
Court Annex Roppongi apartments offer one-bedroom apartments in Tokyo which are located on the 9th and 10th floors so you can enjoy a spacious and clean space with a broad view of the city.
For folks who love culture, the noted art museum triangle is right here: Mori art museum, National Art Gallery and Art museum at Tokyo Midtown.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.