Futako Tamagawa 203 Serviced Apartments, Tamagawa
The apartments are located a 12 minute walk from Futako-Tamagawa Station. and are directly in front of Tamagawa Futakobashi Park, a green beltway where you can walk along the river, experience nature, jog, play tennis, baseball and enjoy many other activities.
Futako-Tamagawa is one of the most popular places to live in Tokyo thanks to its huge shopping mall, Futako Tamagawa RISE Shopping Center, restaurants, cinema and its proximity to one of the best parks in Tokyo. There are supermarkets, drug stores, banks, post office, recreation area, sports centres close to the property.
Getting around in this area by bicycle, bus and train is easy and convenient. The Den-en-Toshi Line from Futako-Tamagawa station reaches Shibuya in 10 minutes, a mainfashion center with an active nightlife scene. From Shibuya, the Den-en-Toshi Line becomes the Hanzomon Line and continues directly to Omotesando, Nagatacho and Otemachi.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sangen-Jaya miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Freshly remodeled with stylish functional interior living spaces nestled in a quiet residential area, there are three private apartments on the first floor and four apartments on the second floor.
The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with a unit kitchen, including basic cooking, eating and drinking utensils. High speed Internet is provided for free as well as communal laundry service on the first and second floors.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.