Gaiem-Mae Apartment, Minato
Minato is a special ward in Tokyo, housing some of the most spectacular attractions any business or leisure traveller needs.
The delights of Tokyo are all around and are easy to reach, like the Roppongi area, Shiba Park and many more. The incredible Omotesando area is a 10-minute walk away, while exquisite Shibuya is only just 2 subway stops from Gaienmae Station. You can get to the Ginza via a15-minute trip in the other direction. Not bad. You can also visit Watarium Art Museum and Aoyama Baseball Field which are near the apartment.
As to be expected, there are many ways to get around the city and you'll have plenty of choice near to the apartments.
- Haneda International Airport 14.5miles
- Gaienmae Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Gaiem-Mae Serviced Apartments are fully furnished apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Vibrant and stylish, these apartments are a great base from which to explore this exotic city. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all the attractions in the area. A haven of rest and relaxation, each apartment has a flat-screen satellite TV, a safety deposit box and an in-room washer/dryer. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette, complete with a microwave, a small fridge and an electric kettle.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.