Hakozaki Serviced Apartments, Chiyoda
Chūō s a special ward that forms part of the heart of Tokyo.
One of the big attractions in the area is Suiten-gū. It literally translates as "Palace of the Watery Sky" or "Palace of Suiten", and is a Shinto shrine dedicated to Suiten, the Japanese name of the deity of Hindu origins Varuna, one of a series of Hindu deities whose worship entered Japan together with Buddhism. You can also visit Kiyosumi Gardens and Suitengu Shrine which are near the apartment.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport 11.5 miles
- Kayabacho Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Hakozaki Serviced Apartments are vibrant and stylish serviced apartments in Chiyoda that are perfect for both business and leisure.
Inside these exquisite apartments, you will discover a whole range of amenities that will make your stay in Tokyo exceptional. These include a TV, Wi-Fi access, A/C, Blu-ray player, a well-equipped kitchenette, a sleek shower, Bluetooth wireless speaker and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.