Honatsugi Serviced Accommodation, Kanagawa
Atsugi City is located near the centre of the Kanagawa Prefecture.
The city is located between a class A river, the Sagami River, and Mount Oyama in Tanzawa Mountain Range. The city is easy to access from the Tokyo metropolitan area, approximately 40 km from the centre of Tokyo or Tokyo International Airport, and 30 km from Yokohama.
Overall, this is a great stay for everyone.
- Haneda International Airport 32.8miles
- Honatsugi Station 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Looking for serviced accommodation in Tokyo? Honatsugi serviced accommodation provide the sleek living spaces which are just perfect for a new way to experience the city.
These stylish studio apartments in Tokyo are conveniently located within just a few minutes walk from Honatsugi Station. The property offers amenities such as vacuum cleaner, washing machine, rice cooker, toiletries, complimentary Wi-Fi etc for your comfortable stay in Japan.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.