Minami-Aoyama Apartments, Minato
Minato is a special ward in Tokyo that has a lot to offer
Minato is a great choice for travellers interested in clean streets, culture and food. The Omotesando area is a 10-minute walk away, meaning that there are many more attractions and places to see on every trip to the capital of Japan. You can also explore Watarium Art Museum and Aoyama Baseball Field which are near the apartment.
Shibuya is just 2 subway stops from , and Ginza is a direct 15-minute trip in the other direction.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 12.6miles
- Gaienmae Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Minami-Aoyama Apartments are stylish and modern serviced apartments that are more than ideal for any long and short-term stay in Tokyo.
Located within just 0.2 miles of Gaienmae Station and equipped with washing and drying machines, these rooms are recommended for business or for leisure with a smaller amount of luggage. Kitchenettes are also equipped for preparing simple meals. The fully equipped rooms come with a TV set, microwave, oven, air purifier with humidifier, and with Wi-Fi and LAN-cable Internet to connect to loved ones far away.
Bathrooms are large enough to allow a relaxing posture, ideal order to heal your fatigue after one day of work.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.