Nagatacho Serviced Apartments, Chiyoda
Nagatachō is one of the many great districts in Tokyo that features loads of exceptional highlights that can make any trip successful.
Nagatachō is located in Tokyo’s Chiyoda Ward. Here you can find the Diet of Japan and the Prime Minister's residence (Kantei). Nagatachō's name is often used to refer figuratively to the Japanese government, as opposed to Kasumigaseki which refers to the administration. Other attractions include Tokyo Imperial Palace, Hie Shrine and many more. An interesting fact: during the Edo period, the area surrounding Hibiya High School and Embassy of Mexico was samurai residences of Kishiwada Domain.
Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is the nearest station that will get you to other attractions and highlights in the great city of Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport 13.0 miles
- Narita International Airport 44.9 miles
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Nagatacho Serviced Apartments are vibrant and stylish corporate apartments in Tokyo offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights.
Looking west from the giant windows of these apartments, you can see all the way across Tokyo and as far as Mt. Fuji. Designed to suit the requirements of extended stays, the apartments are very close to Akasaka-Mitsuke Station. Choose from one, two and three-bedroom apartments that feature a TV, sofa, coffee table and fully equipped kitchens. The bedrooms contain Wi-Fi access, bedside drawers and another tv, while the bathrooms have all the usual features like hair dryers, towels, toiletries etc. Additionally, each apartment has a porter, doorman and medical services.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.