New Caledonia Inspired Seaside House
Kamakura has everything you can search for in Japan : traditonal temples, monuments and nature with Japan's typical mountains.
The Pacific Ocean is also nearby which makes it an ideal place to stay for the summer.
T-REEF Vacation House is no other than a representation of Tadao Tominaga lifestyle. More than 50 years into surfing, couple of years in Hawaii and 17 years in New Caledonia; Tadao, Surfer/Shaper of T-REEF Surfboard has experienced a lot in his life.
The houses reflect pieces of his surf trips and memories abroad. We want you to feel good, feel the culture and "feel at home". We provide you the best services and sensations so this journey in Kamakura will last forever in your life.
Enjoy Kamakura with T-REEF Vacation House!
- Haneda Airport 30.63miles
- Nishi-Kamakura Station 0.46 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite restaurant
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
New Caledonia Inspired Seaside House was created based on the lifestyle and overseas experience of the host surfer. Up to 5 people can stay. Why don't you enjoy your holiday on the open terrace?
This house was inspired by New Caledonia's sky and sea. The wood deck terrace is perfect to spend a beautiful moment with friends and family. This house is well located for sightseeing in Kamakura, Enoshima & Shonan. Please enjoy your short-term stay in Tokyo!
More than 50 years into surfing, 17 years in New Caledonia. Tadao, Surfer/Shaper of T-REEF Surfboard came up with a brand new approach: launch accommodation here in Kamakura. All inspirations come from surf trips and experiences abroad.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.