Omori Serviced Apartments, Minato
Minato is a must-see destination that business and leisure travellers will instantly fall in love with.
Shinagawa is a bustling bayside area known for Tennozu Isle, a skyscraper complex with a boardwalk, shops, a stylish brewpub and restaurants overlooking the water. Traditional sites include the elegant Sengaku-ji Temple, with the graves of 47 samurai from the 18th century. Colourful bridges span the cherry tree-lined Meguro River, while Shinagawa Park has picnic spots and an aquarium. You can also visit Ōmori Shell Mounds Garden which is near the apartment.
The robust transport connections will get you around the city.
- Haneda International Airport 12.9miles
- Omori Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
Looking for serviced accommodation in Tokyo? Omori Serviced apartments provide vibrant living spaces that are just perfect for you.
Conveniently located within a walking distance from Omori and Shinagawa Station, these elegant apartments feature all the modern amenities suitable to meet the needs for a comfortable stay. Studio apartments in this property offer complimentary broadband Wi-Fi, bedclothes, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, duster, hot water supply system, microwave oven, slippers etc. Perfect for any short or extended stay in Tokyo.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.