Otemachi Serviced Apartments, Chiyoda
Ōtemachi is a district of Chiyoda, Tokyo that has much to offer al;l travellers that choose to call it their home for short or extended periods.
The apartments are located north of Tokyo Station and Marunouchi, east of the Imperial Palace, west of Nihonbashi and south of Kanda. The neighbourhood is the location of the former site of the village of Shibazaki, the most ancient part of Tokyo, which makes for some exciting experiences for travellers. You can also explore the National Museum of Modern Art and Imperial Palace which are near the apartment.
Otemachi station will get travellers like you around the city of Tokyo with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Haneda International Airport 9.3miles
- Otemachi Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Underfloor heating
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Otemachi Serviced Apartments are stylish apartments in Otemachi, Tokyo is the no.1 choice for travellers wanting to experience the city.
Inside these stylish studio apartments in Tokyo, guests will find that the rooms feature modern décor and come with a fully equipped kitchenette. Nightwear and slippers are provided for all guests, while the en suite bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toothbrush sets. The sleek rooms feature free wired internet access and a flat-screen TV with video-on-demand channels.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.