Roppongi 1-Chome Apartments, Minato
Roppongi is a lively entertainment district where locals and tourists mix in buzzing late-night bars and clubs.
By day, the vast Roppongi Hills skyscraper complex draws foot traffic for its observation deck, designer fashion boutiques and the Mori Art Museum, with rotating exhibitions of international contemporary works. The nearby National Art Center is a sprawling gallery with a similar focus which also deserves your full attention. You can also explore Sen-oku Hakukokan Museum and Suntory Hall which are near the apartment.
The metro will get you to where you need to get to in no time - just be wary of crowds.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 11.1miles
- Narita International Airport 46 miles
- Roppongi 1-Chome Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Roppongi 1-Chome Apartments, Minato are just 2 minutes walk to Roppongi-Icchome station, these vibrant apartments in Minato are more than convenient.
Essential amenities like a sofa, table, bed, dining table, television, DVD player, vacuum cleaner, washer/dryer, kitchen utensils, tableware, microwave, refrigerator, CATV tuner, bathroom amenities etc come with all of these stylish apartments. Other services include a 24-hour bilingual concierge, housekeeping (once a week), free internet, free Cable TV, water and electricity.
Overall, you will find these apartments to be the ideal base for your short or long stay away.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.