Roppongi Towers Serviced Apartments, Minato
Roppongi is where you want to be if you want to live the high life in Tokyo. It’s full of all the amenities you could need for a good time.
Roppongi is a lively entertainment district where locals and tourists mix in buzzing late-night bars and clubs. By day, the vast Roppongi Hills skyscraper complex draws foot traffic for its observation deck, designer fashion boutiques and the Mori Art Museum, with rotating exhibitions of international contemporary works. The nearby National Art Center is a sprawling gallery with a similar focus.
Roppongi is the nearest station that will get you to other attractions and highlights in the great city of Tokyo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥35500||¥35500|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥62500||¥62500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 12.3miles
- Narita International Airport 46.9 miles
- Roppongi 1-chome Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 60 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and cosy, these corporate apartment in Tokyo offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy the many delights.
Roppongi Towers offers luxury leased residences that provide everything you need for a comfortable and sophisticated life. It is not only a major Tokyo business center but also a wonderful place to live, offering both a cornucopia of intellectual stimulation and plenty of green space in which to savor the changing seasons. Choose from studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments that feature a TV, sofa, coffee table and fully equipped kitchens. The bedrooms contain Wi-Fi access, bedside drawers and another tv, while the bathrooms have all the usual features like hair dryers, towels, toiletries etc.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.