Setagaya-ku Apartments, Shibuya
Tokyo is one of the top business destinations in the world. This is hardly surprising given that the city boasts unique attractions and business headquarters.
The lush apartments are a 20-minute walk from Kinuta Park and Setagaya Museum, some of the big attractions for travelers in Tokyo. The apartments are also a 15-minute train ride from Shibuya and about a 1-hour direct train ride to Yokohama and about a 30-minute train ride from the Shinjuku area. Perfect for those that want to explore. You can also visit the Hasegawa Machiko Memorial Museum of Art and which is near the apartment.
There’s easy access to the transport connections around the city from the apartments.
- Haneda International Airport 14.7miles
- Yoga Station 0.01 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Setagaya-ku Apartments have fully furnished serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travelers all they need to enjoy the city.
Situated just right across from Yoga Station on the Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line, these apartments are a 15-minute train ride from Shibuya and offer fully equipped accommodations for those looking for comfortable long-period stays. Guests can use free Wi-Fi throughout the entire property. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, flat-screen TV, cosy bedroom, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, and so much more.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.