Shibakoen Serviced Apartments, Minato
Tokyo the majestic capital of Japan is full of eager attractions, and these apartments are one of them.
These apartments are accessible to the Roppongi and Minato areas and are close to embassies, renowned institutions, and major corporate areas. Plus there's an amazing view from the apartments themselves of the area: Shiba Koen's beautiful four-season greenery, as well as Tokyo tower, enhanced your daily life. You can also explore Zōjō-ji Temple which is near the apartment.
As ever, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Tokyo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥8500||¥8500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 9.8miles
- Shibakoen Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Underfloor heating
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Shibakoen Serviced Apartments are contemporary and stylish serviced apartments in Minato that are perfect for both business and leisure.
These fantastic apartments are well-equipped with Internet (LAN/Wi-Fi), cable TV w/English news & movies, a fully equipped kitchenette and cosy living areas overall. If you want a space to call home on your short or extended stay in the city, then these apartments should be on your list.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.