Shin Yokohama Apartments, Kanagawa
Yokohama is a popular stay with those that want cultural and commercial attractions all around them.
Yokohama is a Japanese city south of Tokyo. A bit of history for you; it was one of the first Japanese ports opened to foreign trade in 1859. It contains a large Chinatown with hundreds of Chinese restaurants and shops, just like what you see in London, Singapore and other cultural cities. Be sure to visit Sankei-en Garden, a botanical park containing preserved Japanese residences. You can also visit Shinjuku Central Park and Shinjuku I-Land which are near the apartment.
There are plenty of transport connections near to the apartment that will get you around Yokohama.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||¥13000||¥13000||¥13000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 15miles
- Shin Yokohama 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Shin Yokohama apartments are sleek and bright, these serviced apartments in Shin Yokohama offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy extended stays or short term stays in Tokyo.
The apartments are situated in a quiet neighbourhood, while still being within easy reach of the most buzzing parts of Yokohama. Perfect for long-term guests who want to make themselves at home, as they are situated in a quiet neighbourhood while still being within easy reach of the most buzzing parts of Yokohama. The apartments also have all the usual features like flat-screen TVs, fully equipped kitchens and more for added comfort.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.