Shirokane Serviced Apartments, Minato
Shirokane is one of the most wealthy neighborhoods in Japan and is ideal for those that want to see the high life of Japan.
It is a quiet residential area that is abundant in undeveloped green space.Along Furukawa river, small factories and shopping streets are developed, and upon the southern hill, a quiet residential area is developed with apartments and schools such as Seishin Joshi Gakuin. The recent opening of a subway allowed the area centered at Shirokane-Takanawa Station to undergo a large redevelopment.
Tokyo Meguro Station is the nearest station that will take you to the many highlights of Tokyo and the rest of Japan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 9.63miles
- Narita International Airport 44.49 miles
- Tokyo Meguro Station 0.86 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located within a prime residential neighborhood, this elegant Tokyo serviced apartment is designed to suit the requirements of extended stay guests due to the proximity to popular neighborhoods, with tasty restaurants and cafes along the Gaien-Nishi Dori and Tokyo Meguro Station.
This building contains studio, one, two, three bedroom apartment. The quaint living space features tv, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains internet, TV, Wi-Fi, iron, ironing board etc and the bathroom features hair dryer, towels, toiletries etc. Additionally, each apartment has complimentary Wi-Fi, fax machine and more.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.