Situated in the family-friendly Midtown community, the apartment building can be found at the bustling intersection of Yonge and Eglinton.
There are countless bars, restaurants, shops, and other cool attractions right on your doorstep. Also, the nearby RioCan Yonge Eglinton Centre offers shops, department stores, a cinema, and restaurants for more fun and entertainment throughout your short or long trip. Plus, you can easily navigate other areas of the city by car, with close access to Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway for your convenience.
It’s easy to get to Toronto’s Downtown core via nearby Eglinton subway station.
- Toronto Pearson Airport miles
- Billy Bishop Airport miles
- EglingtonSubway Station miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Lavish and stylish, this sleek building features sophisticated interior finishes and offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for Toronto’s many travellers.
Enjoy a furnished suite that includes floor-to-ceiling windows, engineered laminate flooring, European style kitchen cabinetry, caesarstone counters, environmentally friendly paints, and Energy Star appliances. The supreme Penthouse suites feature a breathtaking view, while luxurious amenities include a state of the art fitness centre, steam room, media room, party room, and a rooftop terrace with a BBQ.
Located in Toronto’s distinguished Midtown community, dining, shopping, and entertainment options are all around you.
30 Day Notice and Cancellation Policy - 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival. This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges. Cancellation with-in 30 days of check-in will lead to one onth charge. For guest in house, 30 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking. Any last minute extensions are pending availability of the suite.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.