Toronto has plenty to offer its guests and visitors, and the apartments are situated in a prime area to enjoy the best of the city.
For maximum convenience, there is direct underground access to the Sheppard-Yonge subway station, plus Rexall Pharmacy and Whole Foods Market in the building of the apartments. Outside of the apartments, guests will be surrounded by many eateries, shops and movie theatres, plan a fun extended stay.
Overall, the neighbourhood is as inviting as needs be.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$195||CA$195|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Toronto Pearson Airport miles
- Sheppard Subway Station miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This cool and cosy residential complex in Toronto features two towers and offers 1 and 2 bedroom suites for its business and leisure guests.
Located in the blooming Yonge and Sheppard neighbourhood, the building’s furnished suites include such elegant features like engineered laminate flooring and full-height European kitchens with deep single stainless steel sinks and stainless steel appliances. Other luxurious amenities in these Toronto studio apartments include an outdoor terrace with a swimming pool and sun deck, whirlpool, steam room, exercise room, billiards room and theatre.
Enquire now to get your Toronto accommodation all booked up.
15 Day Notice and Cancellation Policy - 15 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival. This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges. For guest in house, 15 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking. Any last minute extensions are pending availability of the suite.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.