Blue Jay Bay Penthouse
Deep in the Entertainment District of Toronto, everything that a traveller needs can be found here for lively days and nights.
Living up to its name, with buzzy clubs to sports at Air Canada Centre and Rogers Centre, this is the spot to be in. While families head to the underwater tunnels at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, others go and the iconic CN Tower to take in the citywide views at the top. Also, the vibrant and colourful area also hosts a variety of entertaining musicals at Princess of Wales Theatre, concerts at Roy Thomson Hall and the Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
There are a variety of transport systems in the city that will get you around the local areas and other towns etc in Ontario.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$195||CA$195|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 16 milesmiles
- Convention Centre 0.2 miles miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
Unwind with ease when you stay in these bespoke furnished apartments in Toronto.
Ideal as a chilled environment or even a corporate housing alternative, these apartments have all the lush decorations needed for homely living. Whether it’s the stylish interiors or the extras at the property building, Toronto is truly yours when you book your stay here. Make delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen, watch all a bit of ice hockey on the flat screen TV or even just watch the world go by with the morning cuppa or evening drink. Don’t forget to enjoy the recreation centre, the spa, the aerobics classes and the billiards room.
Enquire now to get your perfect space in Toronto all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.