Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
Frolic Suite is a popular corporate housing in Toronto because of its central location to the Financial District, underground PATH system, and major Toronto hospitals. This 1-bedroom suite is within steps of Downtown Toronto’s networking venues, cultural hot spots, and buzzing nightlife along King Street West.
Overall, getting around the city of Toronto is easier than guests assume from here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$149||CA$149|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pearson 16.71miles
- Duncan St & Richmond West 0.04 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Looking for serviced accommodation in Toronto? This apartment is one that has to be considered.
This luxury suite is beautifully furnished; the well-designed layout makes it perfect for unwinding after a long day. There is Wi-Fi, premium HDTV service, local phone, and sleek 40-inch flat screen TV. The private balcony faces south and offers a wonderful view of the city, providing gentle breezes and lots of natural light in this cheery space. The finest linens are supplied and in-suite washer/dryer are provided.
It's is the perfect furnished apartment in Toronto for your stay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.