Front Street West Apartment
Downtown Toronto is a buzzing area filled with skyscrapers, restaurants, nightlife, and an eclectic mix of neighbourhoods. It’s also home to iconic attractions like the CN Tower, St. Lawrence Market, and the Royal Ontario Museum, with exhibits on natural history. Bloor Street is an upscale shopping area, and the Eaton Centre is a huge, multistory mall. On the lake, the Harbourfront area has parks and cultural venues.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 2.0 miles
- King St West at John St East Side 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Underfloor heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The building features furnished apartments in Downtown Toronto and is mere steps to Toronto’s most popular attractions and destinations. Located in the Entertainment District, find yourself at the heart of the city. You will have a wide selection of the finest dining, shopping, nightlife and entertainment.
Access the rest of Toronto with the TTC, Union Station and underground P.A.T.H. nearby. Guests are within walking distance of famous downtown Toronto attractions including the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Rogers Centre, Roy Thomson Hall and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Our short term rentals in Toronto are thoughtfully appointed to cater to the modern traveller and accompanied by second-to-none amenities including an infinity outdoor rooftop swimming pool.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.