Maple Leaf Square
One of the leading cities in the province of Ontario, Toronto is a must-visit for all travellers that want an exceptional experience.
Enjoy convenient access to Longos, LCBO, Starbucks and e11even restaurant, located inside the building. Plan an exciting stay and visit surrounding attractions including the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Travel is easy with direct access to the PATH, as well as underground access to Scotiabank Arena and Union Station, including Via Rail, GO Transit, and the Union Pearson Express.
With everything nearby, this area is more than appealing for every traveller.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Junior||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$140||CA$140|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$165||CA$165|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$245||CA$245|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Billy Bishop Airport miles
- Toronto Pearson Airport miles
- Union Subway Station miles
- Union Subway Station miles
- St Andrews Subway Station miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Come and stay in Toronto, one of Canada’s most popular cities.
Inside, the property offers a Junior 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom furnished suites for its weary business and leisure travellers. The building, Maple Leaf Square at Bremner and York, is also an environmentally-friendly building with two high-rise towers. These spacious furnished apartment in Toronto features 9 ft. ceilings and fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Also, floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning views of Toronto and Lake Ontario.
Other amenities include both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a state of the art gym, hot tub, and sauna.
15 Day Notice and Cancellation Policy - 15 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival. This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges. For guest in house, 15 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking. Any last minute extensions are pending availability of the suite.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.