Toronto is the capital of the province of Ontario, a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
Wind is a luxury rental ideal for any length of stay located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. From Wind you can be on Gardiner Expressway in 5 minutes, or hop on the TTC at St. Andrew station just two blocks away. All of the conveniences ensure a comfortable stay for all those that choose to stay in this enviable location.
Overall, getting around the city of Toronto is easier than guests assume from here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||CA$161||CA$161|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Billy Bishop 0.99miles
- Spadina Ave 0.12 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and sleek, this served apartment really complements the dazzling features of the city of Toronto.
The intriguing open concept layout and den gives wind a spacious feel, while the desk/workspace, Wi-Fi, VIP cable package, and local phone make it easy to catch up on work and play. The kitchen in this Toronto short term rental is stocked with all the items you need to cook yourself or others a great meal. In-suite washer/dryer is provided, and top quality linens are used. The building’s amenities offer an aqua spa, fitness centre and rooftop patio.
Nestled in the Downtown Core, wind is perfect during your short term stay in Toronto.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.