More adventurous visitors can also get to the Snowdonia mountain range easily, and there are direct links to London Euston, Manchester and Leeds. It is also just a two-minute drive to the A55 with direct connections to London, Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Colwyn Bay 1 bed||£110||£110||£90||£80||£75|
|Colwyn Bay - 2 bed||£130||£130||£100||£90||£85|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Liverpool 60miles
- Manchester 70 miles
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Just minutes from Colwyn Bay’s stunning beach and promenade, the spacious one bedroom modern apartment comprises a double bedroom, shower room and open plan kitchen and living area with bay windows. It is ideal either as a seaside holiday Colwyn Bay or for anyone visiting the area for business. The two bedroom apartment has a double in one room and twin beds in the other.
The first-floor apartment is not only close to the beach. Which has everything from water sports to leisurely strolls. But also close to the main town for bars and shopping.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.