Ty Parc Tenby
You are uniquely positioned within walking distance of stores, hotels, bars and cafes. All just 2 minutes walk away. The three stunning ‘Blue Flag’ beaches of Tenby are all readily accessible by foot, walk across the headlands to the left or the right of Tenby and enjoy the sunset gazing out over the sea for a truly unforgettable view.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Ty Parc Tenby||N/A||£197||£185||£160||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Tenby Train Station miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Family HomePerfect for beach holidaysPrivate Building with GardenTV with SKYWifi 100mb+Fully Equipped and stocked KitchenDesignated parking et FriendlyDesignated Smoking Areas
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.