Old Town Hall
Wantage town centre, is a historic picturesque market town with a number of supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. It is in comfortable travelling distance to Harwell Science campus, Milton Park, Abingdon, Culham Science Centre and Didcot .
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Flat 1+4 Old town Hall||£80||£75||£65||£65||£60|
|Flats 2+3 Old Town Hall||£125||£110||£92||£92||£85|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- heathrow 45miles
- Didcot parkway 9 miles
- Market Square 0.1 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire extinguishers
Our Old Town Hall one and two bedroom apartments are in Wantage town centre, which is a historic picturesque market town with a number of supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. The apartments here are newly converted from the old town hall building .They all come with high speed unlimited internet, a free regular clean with fresh bed linens and towels, Smart tv, and keyless entry.
Many of the beds are zip and link which means they can be set as singles or doubles.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.