Furnished Apartments in Washington DC
Washington DC Serviced Apartments for Rent
If you are seeking comfortable and high-quality accommodation options, nothing works better than serviced apartments. They offer ample space and privacy while also making you more comfortable for extended durations. Our serviced apartments in Washington DC ensure that you get the right blend of impeccable service and facilities.
Here are the Best Furnished Apartments in Washington DC:
- 19th Street N Apartment
- 11th Street Nw
- N Street Nw
- 7th Street Ne
- 1727 P St Nw
- 19th St Nw Apartment
- 5th Street Se Apartment
- Park Road Apartment
- 1101 P St Apartment
- Biltmore Street Nw
Our furnished apartments in Washington DC come with ample comfort and privacy. They also offer the best amenities such as private access, fully-equipped kitchens and flat-screen televisions. Expect the best concierge services, free Wi-Fi and room cleaning wherever possible. The apartments offer the most practical yet fulfilling solution for those staying in Washington DC for short/long-term periods.
Benefits of Booking Serviced Apartments in Washington DC
There are numerous benefits to choosing furnished apartments in Washington DC. Firstly, you get access to all the facilities and amenities at your fingertips. Also, you get a better alternative to conventional rentals in the city, offering greater convenience overall.
What lies behind the soaring popularity of Washington DC serviced apartments? All contractual, legal and other aspects are covered. You do not have to fork out any deposit amount or costs of maintenance along with utility bills. You will not have to bother about furnishings, accessories, cutlery and appliances.
Washington DC furnished apartments usually lie in close proximity to major public transportation points. They are also well connected to major business and commercial zones. Tourist landmarks are also located nearby. Some apartments even have swimming pools, gymnasium memberships and more.
Guests are expected to find our serviced apartments in Washington DC ideal for extended stays in the city. Even if they are shifting to the city, it should not be a problem at all. They can enjoy the buzz of the city and locality with aplomb courtesy of our apartments.
Being experts in serviced apartments, we understand how guests need a place to call their own in a different city. We make sure to offer luxurious and comfortable interiors. We also offer the best amenities and facilities. Our service is impeccable while we retain the human touch. We strive to solve issues and address queries swiftly as well.
Corporate Housing in Washington DC
Our corporate housing in Washington DC is an ideal option for all those travelling for work. Our apartments come equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. They also offer well-equipped kitchens, appliances and security features. Enjoy relaxing in your super-comfy bed along with plush furnishings for company. Revel in the sheer amount of space and privacy on offer. Have colleagues over for after-work drinks or meetings. Relish unwinding at your own pace. Give vent to your culinary ambitions whenever you want. Get out and about, checking out nearby restaurants, bars, tourist landmarks and more. You can access public transportation and business zones in a jiffy. Your stay in Washington DC will be more memorable courtesy of our corporate housing in Washington DC.
Holiday Apartments in Washington DC
Our furnished apartments in Washington DC are suitable for holidayers and families. They come with all the space, flexibility and privacy that you desire. From ample space and luxurious furnishings to comfortable beds and bathroom amenities, you have everything you need. They come with the best appliances, well-equipped kitchens and security features. Enjoy staying connected with high-speed Wi-Fi. Flat-screen televisions and cable packages take care of your entertainment requirements with aplomb. Some apartments even have added facilities like swimming pools and gymnasiums for maximum pleasure. You can access public transportation in the vicinity along with tourist landmarks. Find the best shopping, dining and entertainment hubs nearby.
You will have short term rentals in Washington DC that have a living room, a kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and a lounge in some cases. You can stay for a month or even longer. If you stay longer, there might be some concessions on rent. You should be sure of your moving in and moving out dates. You might get high-speed wifi and hygienic bedrooms and living space. The bathrooms are spacious with showers, geysers, the latest faucets and a bathtub. If you are in Washington DC for a short duration, you should go for short-term rentals. Long-term rentals will be costlier and the conditions will be less flexible.
Where to Stay in Washington DC
Washington DC is full of several picturesque and charming neighbourhoods. Downtown is the best area to stay near major attractions and bustling establishments. Capitol Hill is the best place for sightseeing and a historical vibe while Chinatown is a vibrant and eclectic neighbourhood.
You can also consider the hip and ultra-cool Foggy Bottom or even the H Street Corridor. Dupont Circle is a colourful and culturally enlivened neighbourhood. Logan Circle offers bustling nightlife and families will also enjoy staying at Georgetown.
Showing 1-8 of 101 apartment buildings (839 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Washington-dc
The various amenities that the furnished apartments in Washington offer are private access, fully-equipped kitchens, flat-screen televisions, concierge services, free Wi-Fi, room cleaning, air conditioning, central heating, onsite gym, sauna and spa, swimming pool, private garden, rooftopterrace, business center, onsite security, intercom system, 24-hour management amd much more.
The prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Please bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price.
Corporate housing could be more expensive in Washington DC than staying in an unfurnished apartment in the city but still it will be much more cheaper and cost-effective than staying in a hotel.
There are over 124 serviced apartments in Washington DC with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked.
The number of cases in Washington DC have increased recently though the test positivity rate in the city is relatively low. If you are fully vaccinated then you can travel freely in the city.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Washington serviced apartments.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Washington DC
There are many known and unknown facts about Washington DC. Here we talk about the not-so-known facts:
Two American Presidents, Herbert Hoover and John Quincy Adams, are known to have kept alligators at the White House.
President Jimmy Carter loved to watch movies in the White House. He holds a record of watching 480 movies in the White House movie theater.
Washington DC citizens love their wine. Folks here drink more wine per capita than any other state in the US.
Washington DC is missing “J” street. There is no ‘J’ Street because it looks like an ‘I’.
There are marble bathtubs in the Capitol Building. Legend has it that they were installed in 1859 to keep the senators from stinking; during that time, they lived in boarding houses that had no running water.
There are elevators in the Capitol Building, reserved for senators, that are off limits.
There are underground tunnels beneath the Capitol for senators and members of the House only and are never seen by the public.
There’s a crypt build under the Capitol Building, allegedly made for George Washington. However, he was not buried there.
There’s a museum in DC that is dedicated to bonsais.
There’s a spy museum here. The only one in the world.
All roads in the city lead to the Capitol Building.
There’s a shelter under the Washington crypt in the Capitol to be used in case there is a nuclear fallout.
John Adams was actually the first president to live in the White House. Contrary to the belief, George Washington never lived there; it was built after he died.
There are 35 bathrooms in the White House.
The Library of Congress, the largest library in the world, with more than 160,000 objects, including 6,000 books originally owned by Thomas Jefferson is here.
DC has the oldest fish market, Maine Avenue Fish Market, in the United States.
Cost of Living in Washington DC
A family spends an average monthly amount of $5,667 and the average cost for a single person is around $3,315. Washington DC is the 4th most expensive city among 31 cities in the US. This accounts for its being more than 93% of most cities in the world.
Tips for Visiting Washington DC
Before visiting Washington DC these are a few tips that would be useful to know:
When availing the Metro, always walk on the left and stand on the right side of an escalator. Never stand on the left side of a Metro escalator.
Plan your visits to the White House and the Kennedy Center in advance to avoid disappointment.
Monuments like the Lincoln Memorial and World War II Memorial should be best visited after dark or at dusk.
Things to Do in Washington DC
Of the numerous things to do in DC, there are a few that are worth mentioning. Those are visiting concerts and cultural events about American history, and are free.
Q. What are popular things to do in Washington DC?
- Go for the bike tour of Washington DC Capital Sites.
- Take a guided tour of the Smithsonian Museum of American history.
- Go for a walking DC Ghost tour.to Georgetown.
- You can also go for a night tour of Washington Dc by Bike.
- A visit to the Museum of NMAAHC will give you an insight into African American History.
- See the iconic Capitol Hill architecture.
- Avail the Glass-top or Open-top convertible bus tour of DC.
Q. What are popular things to do in Washington DC?
- Visit the highest court of the land, the Supreme Court.
- Take a tour of the Capitol Building.
- Visit the Smithsonian Museums, a group of museums and research centers administered by the US Government. Among the most notable ones are the Air and Space Museum, American History Museum, Freer Gallery of Art, Natural History Museum, and S. Dillon Ripley Center.
- See the Monuments at the Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument and other numerous monuments at various locations.
- Visit the National Zoo.
- Visit the White House.
- Take a free walking tour.
- Explore the Library of Congress.
Q. Does Washington DC have many romantic attractions?
Washington DC has quite a few romantic places:
- Take a stroll at the National Mall, gazing at the famous monuments and memorials with your loved one.
- Walk at night up the stairs of the Lincoln Memorial with your sweetheart.
- A night date at the J.F. Kennedy Center for Performing Art can be memorable.
- A visit to Yards Park, the iconic bridge there and plenty of adventures nearby, like Ice Cream Jubilee, is a must-visit for a romantic experience.
Q. What are family-friendly things to do in Washington DC?
Some of the places to visit and indulge in with your family are the following:
- Smithsonian's National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute,
- United States Botanic Garden,
- Smithsonian's Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden,
- Beauvoir Outdoors Playground,
- National Museum of American History,
- The Yards Park,
- Georgetown Waterfront Park, and
- The International Spy Museum to name a few.
Q. What are unusual things to do in Washington DC?
Some of the unusual things to do in DC are:
- Get shocked on the Ghosts of Lafayette Park Tour.
- Get to a DC Divas tackle football game
- Fly through the air with Trapeze School New York.
- Cheer for the lightning-fast DC Rollergirls
- Sleuth around the International Spy Museum.
- Ride through Rock Creek Park on horseback.
Places to Visit in Washington DC
Washington DC has many places of interest to visit. Some of the notable ones are:
- Guided tour of the Smithsonian Museum of American history.
- A walking DC Ghost tour.to Georgetown.
- A visit to the Museum of NMAAHC for an insight into African American History.
- Visit to the iconic Capitol Hill architecture.
- Smithsonian's National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute
- United States Botanic Garden
- Smithsonian's Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Beauvoir Outdoors Playground,
- National Museum of American History
- The Yards Park
- Georgetown Waterfront Park, and
- The International Spy Museum
Places to Eat in Washington DC
Some of the famous places to dine in Washington DC are:
Old Ebbitt Grill: It serves traditional American recipes. Here you can have breakfast and Brunch. The menu includes Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, New England Clam Chowder, Brioche French Toast, and Eggs Benedict.
Le Diplomate: Enjoy Steak Frites, Onion Soup Gratinee, Bread Basket for Two, and Beef Bourguignon among other recommended recipes.
Founding Farmers: Washington is famous for serving French Toast, Yankee Pot Roast, Chicken Pot Pie, Chicken & Waffles, Herb-crusted Prime Rib, Skillet Cornbread, Goat Cheese Ravioli & Chicken Cutlet, and Tomato Soup among many more.
Busboys and Poets: Among the many delicacies, the Busboys and Poet's French Toast, Fried Chicken, Chicken Panini, and Blackened Salmon are worth trying.
Street Food in Washington DC
Some of the street foods you can have in DC are Mediterranean dishes like the Crispy Chicken Briouat, Crispy Cauliflower, Foraged Mushroom, or Smoked Duck Prosciutto. Even Vietnamese cuisines like Grilled Pork Noodles, Waffle Wrap Egg Rolls, or Broken Rice BBQ Pork.
Shopping in Washington DC
Some of the best places to shop in DC are:
- Georgetown: This place features a little bit of everything, from indie speciality stores to home design and high-end boutiques and national and international brands retailing their products.
- Downtown DC- head to this location for shopping at the CityCenterDC, Globally valued retailers like Dior, Paul Stuart, Hermès, Kate Spade, Longchamp, Zadig & Voltaire Burberry, and BOSS
- U Street/14th Street: Here you will find funky furniture stores such as Goodwood, and get to buy edgy clothing and cool boutiques like Lettie Gooch and Home goods, like local fave Salt & Sundry. Dupont Circle- here you can find wearables, wares and more. For women, peeps Proper Topper’s unmatched hat selection, like straw hats to fedoras to berets and others can be purchased here.
Transportation in Washington DC
DC’s Metro is the second busiest subway system in the U.S.
The most popular and common modes of transport to go around DC are the ones managed by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA). You can avail of the Water Taxi service, Metrorail, Metrobus or the DC Circulator (bus ride).
Weather in Washington DC
The weather in Washington DC is moderate as compared to other parts of the US. DC has four separate seasons. The weather here is unpredictable at times and varies from year to year.
July is the hottest month with temperatures rising up to 89o F (32o C). The coldest month here is January when the temperature dips to 43o F (6o C) and May is the wettest month for DC, it receives an average rainfall of 4.3 inches.
The best period to visit DC is during the month from March to May.