C Street SE Apartment #2
This Capitol Hill furnished apartment is in one of the largest and oldest residential neighbourhoods in Washington D.C.
Landmarks in this area include the United States Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Navy Yard - just to name a few. The architectural style of the residential rowhouses varies dramatically, and you can easily spot a combination of influences that might be your kind of style. Pennsylvania Avenue is a lively commercial street full of restaurants, bars, and shops, while the Eastern Market on 7th Street is where you can find fresh produce and meat at indoor stalls and outdoor stands. Plus, it transforms into a flea market for your convenience every weekend.
The White House is only 10 minutes away on public transport, and Georgetown can be reached in just 15 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$130||$130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National AirportRonald Reagan Washington National Airport 5miles
- Union Station 1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stay in the capital of the US, not too far from the White House itself, when you stay in this modern and stylish corporate housing in Washington DC.
Within the adorably furnished apartment, you’ll find a carefully designed interior that comes complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen, superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels. You can relax with no worries and enjoy the living space in the same way you would with your own home. Use the fully equipped kitchen to make your own meals, relax in front of the TV or make use of the wireless speaker to blast out a few of your favourite tunes.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.