P Street #507 Apartment
This fully furnished apartment is in Logan Circle, one of DC's trendiest neighbourhoods.
Thanks to its central location, many of DC's most popular areas are a 15 minute walk away. Explore Dupont Circle, head downtown and see the sights or pop around the corner and enjoy a meal at one of the many acclaimed restaurants and bars on 14th Street - whatever takes your fancy. Stay in Logan Circle and enjoy a contemporary play at the Studio Theater or take a long, pleasant stroll by the restored Victorian homes throughout the neighbourhood and see a bit of history through modern eyes.
The neighbourhood is served by the McPherson Square and Mount Vernon Metro Stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$240||$240|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National AirportRonald Reagan Washington National Airport 5.9miles
- Washington Dulles International 29.6 miles
- Union Station 2.3 miles
- Mcpherson Square 0.7 miles
- Dupont Circle 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This deluxe and furnished 2 bedroom apartment in Washington DC is what you need to book.
Situated in the US capital, this apartment features gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels. Outside of the furnished rental, you’ll discover a trendy neighbourhood that’s just waiting to be discovered. Whether you’re staying here for the short or long term, there’s much to keep you occupied in and out of the accommodation.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.