U Street NW #4 Apartment
This furnished apartment is in U Street Corridor, the centre of DC nightlife and culture.
This neighbourhood is known for its jazz music and as an epicentre of the Civil Rights Movement. Just around the corner from the furnished apartment lies 14th Street, home to some of the best restaurants, music venues and stylish boutiques in DC. Enjoy the burgeoning DC food scene by heading to dinner at the many Michelin-approved restaurants and local dives, or grab drinks at the creative cocktail bars dotting the area.
At the intersection of two of the most vibrant streets in DC, this location offers an experience for everyone.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport 5.5miles
- Washington Dulles International 28.8 miles
- L'Enfant 2.6 miles
- Union Station 2.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Washington DC is all yours to explore when you choose this elegant apartment as your base in the city.
As with every furnished apartment, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen, superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels. You can relax with no worries and enjoy the living space in the same way you would with your own home.
Enquire now to book this serviced apartment in Washington DC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.