Van SE Street #1003 Apartment
This 1 bedroom apartment in Washington DC is situated in the heart of Navy Yard, another top neighbourhood in the city.
This fast-growing neighbourhood is now the main attraction in DC, due to its proximity to the Southwest Waterfront and abundance of activities for locals and visitors alike. Visit Canal Park and explore the seasonal markets and events, grab dinner and drinks at a local brewery or upscale Italian restaurant and top it off with Ice Cream Jubilee for delicious, creative flavours of hand-made ice cream.
You’ll also be located a block away from the Navy Yard Metro for added convenience.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 5miles
- Washington Dulles International 30.5 miles
- L'Enfant 1.3 miles
- Union Station 2.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Comfort and style are all yours when you stay in this deluxe furnished apartment in Washington DC.
As you enter the apartment, you will discover gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker awaiting you. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels. Outside of the furnished rental, you’ll discover a trendy neighbourhood that’s just waiting to be discovered. Whether you’re staying in Washington DC for a short or long-term stay, this is the ideal spot to enjoy yourself.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.