Quest Kings Park
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in West Perth's finest residential district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Perth Airport 8.9miles
- City West 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Quest West Perth is surrounded by exciting activities such as the Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, Water Town Brand Outlets, Perth Institute of Arts, Perth Arena, Subiaco, and Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Only two minutes drive away is the Perth Central Business District and all its attractions.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.