Woking is one of the splendid areas of Surrey that boasts great attractions and tranquility from the hectic city of London.
Woking Town Centre is a gentle 5 minutes walk from the apartment and boasts, two modern shopping malls; joined together by an artisan market that is open 6 days a week, offering street food from around the world. All within the vicinity of the town centre is the Basingstoke Canal towpath, The Lightbox gallery and museum. Woking was made famous by the H.G. Wells' tale, The War of the Worlds - and is commemorated by several huge sculptures in the town.
The train stations has ample connections to London Waterloo and many areas down South.
- Heathrow 13.8miles
- Gatwick 34.2 miles
- Woking 0 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 4 14.6 miles
- Woking station 0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Located in Woking, this fantatsic serviced apartment is a perfect choice for business and leisure travellers looking for the perfect spot in the commuter town.
The development is situated on a corner plot close to Woking Park and Leisure Centre and is very popular for guests commuting to Weybridge Business Park. The building provides a secured entry system and security gates for parking. Internally the apartments are accessed via stairs or lift and our one bedroom apartment is very spacious, with open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The entertainment is Freeview TV with an Amazon Firestick, Netflix account holders can use their account to watch movies or enjoy Amazon Prime shows.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.