Worthing is Brighton's elegant neighbour and is full of its own attractions and unique character.
Park House is 10 minutes walk from the centre of town and the seafront. There is a supermarket at the end of the road and a lovely park on your door step. Worthing's coffee bars, delis and patisseries are a short stroll away.
Parking is on-street with permits provided free of charge.
Worthing station isn’t too far from the apartment and will get you into Brighton and London easily.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£170||£170||£150||£150||£130|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick 31miles
- Heathrow 45 miles
- Worthing 1 miles
- West Worthing 1.5 miles
- Brighton 16 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Experience a quieter form of living by visiting Worthing, on England's beautiful coast.
This is a charming, light-filled 3 bedroom Victorian home in one of Worthing's leafy residential streets, with views of the park and sunny courtyard garden. The house has 1 triple, 1 double and one twin bedroom and 2 double sofa beds in the living room. a brand new fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Wi-Fi and parking are also included.
Pets are also welcome on request.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.