Konradstrasse Serviced Apartment
The apartment building is in a very central location within walking distance of Zurich's main railway station (Zurich HB). The trendy district "Kreis 5" offers numerous restaurants, shops and bars. Supermarkets are only a few steps away and the Zurich Limmat is also only a stone's throw from the apartment building. The nearest tram stop is a 2-minute walk away and most sights such as Zurich's Niederdorf or the lake promenade are also within walking distance.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
The studio apartment extends over 25m2 and is a real oasis of well-being. In the living/bedroom you will find a double bed, a sofa with pull out function and another sitting area with dining table and chairs. The studio has a kitchen where you will find four hotplates, dishwasher, fridge, crockery, cutlery, pans, a Nespresso coffee machine and other useful cooking utensils. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, WC, hairdryer and toiletries.
The Studio studio is located in a newly renovated building. You can reach the studio comfortably by elevator.
The following services are included in the price:
- Wi-Fi Internet
- TV with international channels
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels
- Final cleaning (stays shorter than 30 nights)
- All utilities
- Shared use of washing machines and dryers.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.