Pollenvænget Serviced Apartment
Our apartments offer corporate serviced accommodation in Aarhus, 24.6 miles from Aarhus Airport and a short 5-minute walk from the nearest tram stop. Free on-site parking is available at the property (subject to availability).
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SEK1400||SEK1400|
|3 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SEK420||SEK400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The apartments feature double beds, one bathroom, a living area with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that includes an oven, microwave and coffee machine. Some apartments have a washer/dryer.
Extra benefits include built-in air conditioning and free wireless internet access throughout the stay. Housekeeping services are provided once a week.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.