Dee Street City Centre Apartment Aberdeen
Dee Street is less than a minutes walk away from Aberdeen's Union Street and located within the heart of the Granite City.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£140||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aberdeen 8miles
- Aberdeen 1.5 miles
- Aberdeen 1.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Parkhill Luxury Serviced Apartments - City Centre apartments are located in the heart of the Granite city opposite the Music Hall, half a mile from the city centre. These stylish modern apartments include free WiFi.
Each apartment at Parkhill offers high ceilings,and contemporary designs finished with bold colours. The open plan lounge and kitchen comprises of a sofa, flat screen smart Tv and fully functioning kitchen.
Aberdeen train station and ferry terminal can be reached by a 15 minute walk, high street shops and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.