Kepplestone Apartment Aberdeen
Town and Country's Kepplestone apartments are situated on the corner of Queen’s Road and Anderson Drive, one of Aberdeen’s most sought after locations, and are within walking distance of the finest quality west end hotels, bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Aberdeen's major retail facilities, sporting and leisure amenities are also easily reached.
- Aberdeen International Airport Approximately 6 milesmiles
- Aberdeen Station Approximately 2 miles miles
- Aberdeen Bus Station Approximately 2 miles miles
- Lift access
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Kepplestone Apartment is located near Rubislaw Square in Aberdeen. Our apartments offer bright and airy accommodation with the added security of a covered car parking space accessed via electronically controlled gates.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.