The Hilton Campus Apartment Aberdeen
Aberdeen is one of the great cities in Scotland and it's not too far behind Edinburgh and Glasgow for cultural appeal.
These apartments are all within a short walking distance of all the city’s main shops, bars, restaurants and city centre businesses, and are within easy reach of the main railway and bus stations. Many of the city’s most fashionable boutiques, antique shops, delicatessens and cafes are all on the doorstep as well as cinemas, health centres and gyms. Local supermarkets are nearby for day to day needs.
As always, Aberdeen has more than enough transport connections to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£150||£130||£110|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£185||£170||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aberdeen International 4miles
- Aberdeen 3 miles
- Aberdeen 3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Contemporary and stylish, these recently refurbished serviced apartments in Aberdeen are perfect for both business and leisure.
These apartments offer the spacious and luxury stay that you're looking for in Aberdeen. These stylish apartments are modern and contemporary in decor with a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge. The building benefits from a secure underground car park and balconies with views over the city. Suitable for both corporate and leisure travellers, the apartments are within a short commuting distance of the city centre, Bridge of Don, Westhill and Dyce.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.