Great Western Road Apartment Aberdeen
Aberdeen is one of the great cities of Scotland, ranked high with Edinburgh, Glasgow and St Andrews.
These corporate serviced apartments are set in a quiet development just off Great Western Road. The apartments are beside Aberdeenshire Cricket Ground and two miles from the town centre and Aberdeen train station, with free on-site parking, available at the property.
Overall, this is a great location to experience the city of Aberdeen.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£125||£110||£100|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£200||£185||£175|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£175||£165||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aberdeen Airport 7miles
- Dundee Airport 70 miles
- Aberdeen Central 2 miles
- Aberdeen Central 2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception - Hotel Style
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and lavish, these serviced apartments in Aberdeen are more than worth your attention.
Our spacious serviced apartments, with their home from home environment and privacy, better than hotels prices, and self-catering facilities, are the perfect alternative to hotels for a business trip, family leisure breaks and groups of friends wishing to visit Aberdeen. And with our fully equipped kitchens and all the other amenities you’ll find at home, you will save money by being able to cook your own meals and not having to use and pay for hotel services you don’t need.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.