Queens Cross Apartment Aberdeen
The grand bronze statue of Queen Victoria at Queen's Cross marks the beginning of Aberdeen's West End.
Queen's Cross itself is the intersection of the city's Fountainhall Road, Queen's Road, St Swithin Street, Albyn Place and Carden Place where there is a roundabout with the statue in the middle. The surrounding tree-lined streets, and the granite buildings upon them, are all typical of the great Victorian period in which they were built.
The Queen's Cross area is home to the offices of many financial, legal and oil service firms which have moved into the large, granite former homes and there are also a number of exclusive restaurants, bars and hotels in the area, as well as shops and relaxing coffee houses. The impressive churches of Queen's Cross and Rubislaw stand on different corners of the intersection.
- Aberdeen International Airport Approximately 6 miles miles
- None miles
- Aberdeen Approximately 2 miles miles
- None miles
- None miles
- None miles
- Aberdeen Bus Station Approximately 2 miles miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our luxury Queen's Cross apartments are located on Fountainhall Road, just beside Rubislaw Church.
The city centre of Aberdeen is located within a short walking distance and there are excellent public transport services in every direction. There is an excellent range of public parks nearby including Hazlehead and Westburn Parks, Johnstone and Victoria Gardens.
The apartments are fully furnished and come with all the amenities that you require for a short and long term stay in the city of Aberdeen, with the likes of a fully equipped kitchen, living space and free Wi-Fi being amongst some of the perks to be had in this gorgeous property. Designated parking with each apartment.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.